Monday, May 9, 2011

Charlie Sheen Previews "Winning" with Snoop Dogg

Ready to unleash his collaborative effort with Snoop Dogg, Charlie Sheen is oozing with excitement over his new 'Winning' video project.


The former "Two and a Half Men" star tweeted of the endeavor on Sunday (May 8), "2 days til the single "Winning" from me, snoop & charlie comes out on itunes! Donating proceeds to the tornado victims."


Having released a sneak peek of the soon-to-be-released material on Monday (May 9), Sheen also recently partook in a Q&A about his current doings and future outlook.


As for how he feels he did on his Torpedo of Truth Tour, Charlie told, 'Overall as a grade on this as a team I think we went 17 [wins] and 4 [losses]. I know there's a couple in there that felt sorta phoned in but gave me the inspiration for the following night when it was all passion and lunacy. Um, yeah, I think 17 and 4 is fair what do you think, Rob?'


Then chatting about possible projects in the upcoming future, the 45-year-old said, 'Well, yeah, and movies and things obviously but, I mean, there's no way to get a pilot up between now and then. Yeah, I got some ideas that don't have me dealing with a network...all of this perfection. It's hard to make a case for me right now to go rushing back to that whole system and that model because you know because I wasn't treated fairly.'